Terms & Conditions
We ask that you please read and understand the below terms and conditions before making a deposit. Payment will indicate that you have read, understood and agree to our terms and conditions.
- Glamorous Props accepts deposits and full payments via bank transfer and cash.
- A deposit is required to be paid within four (4) days of being provided with the final quote. If deposit is not paid within four (4) days of final quote, the availability of props may not be guaranteed.
- Bookings are confirmed once a 20% deposit or proof of deposit paid is received by Glamorous Props.
- Once the hirer pays the deposit, they accept the terms and conditions outlined by Glamorous Props.
- The final balance must be paid in full either:
-upon pickup of props from our Gregory Hills location
-upon delivery of props, prior to the setup being complete. If the hirer will not be present on delivery, full payment must be paid prior to delivery.
- A bond is required to be paid in cash on pick up or delivery of props. The bond is refundable on return of props in original condition, minus fair wear and tear. The minimum bond charged is $100.
- The hire period for all items is a maximum of three (3) days. Longer hire periods may be arranged between Glamorous Props and the hirer.
- If a custom made prop is requested a 20% non-refundable deposit must be paid prior to the custom made props being built.
- There is a $200 minimum order for delivery of items.
Cancellations and Changes
- All cancellations within four (4) weeks of the event will forfeit the 20% deposit.
- If the event is cancelled after you have made full payment, the hirer will forfeit 50% of the total booking amount.
- Any cancellation of custom made props will forfeit the 20% deposit.
- If you need to change the date of your event, please let us know as soon as possible. We will try to accomodate the new date, however this may be dependent on availability of props. Any deposit paid will be carried forward to the new event date. Deposits can only be carried forward a maximum of twelve (12) months.
- If your event is cancelled due to Covid-19 restrictions ,your deposit or payment will be held as a credit to be used for a future event. This credit is valid for a 24 month period from the date of cancellation.
- If your event is postponed due to Covid-19 restrictions, your deposit or payment will be carried forward to the new event date. Please note this is dependent on availability.
Breakages and Loss of Items
- The hirer holds responsibility and liability in the event of any breakages, damages and/or loss of equipment during the hire period.
- The hirer agrees to pay for all products damaged, broken, lost or stolen or not returned.
- Glamorous Props can withhold the bond fee to cover any breakages, damages and/or loss of equipment during the hire period.
Collection and Return of Items
- It is the responsibility of the hirer to load and unload all hired items unless delivery by Glamorous Props is arranged.
- If the hirer requests assistance from Glamorous Props to load and unload items, Glamorous Props is not responsible or liable for any damage, if any, to the hirer’s vehicle.
- When transporting items, the hirer is responsible to ensure that all items are not exposed to water and/or dust.
- The hirer is responsible to ensure that all items are secured during transportation to avoid any damage to the items.
- A late fee of $20 per day will be charged if items are not returned to Glamorous Props on the arranged day.
- All hired items must be cleaned with water by the hirer before being returned to, or prior to pickup by Glamorous Props.
- A minimum cleaning fee of $10 per item will be charged if items are returned to Glamorous Props dirty and not in the same condition upon hire.
- Glamorous Props requests the hirer does not use any chemicals or bleach to clean the props. It is will be the responsibility of the hirer to pay for any damages caused by using such chemicals.
Changes to Documentation
- Any documentation published by Glamorous Props including, but not limited to, the Terms and Conditions, Price List and Brochure’s can be changed at any time without notice.
Terms of Discount
- Any discounts offered by Glamorous Props, including the event planner/stylist discount, does not apply to delivery, setup or bond fees.
- Images from the event showcasing our props must be shared with us and images may be used by Glamorous Props for social media/ marketing purposes.
- Glamorous Props is not responsible for any injury, disability or death that may occur as a result of items supplied for hire by Glamorous Props.
- The hirer is responsible for all hired items and any associated liabilities until the items are returned to Glamorous Props.
- The hirer is responsible for maintaining all appropriate levels of insurance cover, including liability, property and casualty insurance to protect Glamorous Props and their products against all loss, damage or claims.
- The hirer is to use all equipment safely and for their intended purpose.
- The hirer is to adhere to any instructions provided by Glamorous Props.
- Glamorous Props has the right to use, edit or share any images which showcase their products. Glamorous Props can post any images showcasing their products on their social media platforms or website without further consent by the hirer.
Glamorous Props is compelled to follow the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) in order to protect an individuals privacy.
Glamorous Props will not share any personal information with any other third party business or person without the consent of the customer. Glamorous Props will not use your personal information for reasons other than outlined below:
- For securing a booking which requires your contact details
- Having your contact details available to arrange drop off and pick up times
- For sending you a quote or invoice
- To send emails with special offers
Glamorous Props will not send you any irrelevant or inappropriate marketing other than special offers from time to time.
For each visitor to reach the site, we may collect the following information, including, but not limited to, pages viewed while browsing the site, page access times and referring website address. This collected information is used solely internally for the purpose of gauging visitor traffic, trends and delivering content to you while you are at this site.